Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hyatt Regency Hotel at Charles de Gaulle (Paris, France)

My last evening in Paris, I stayed in the Hyatt Regency at Charles de Gaulle airport. I had an early flight the next day and decided to stay at the airport hotel.


I have stayed here before and had good memories of it so I decided to stay at the Hyatt again. The hotel is has an atrium style architecture. I arrived to Paris from Montpellier late evening and took the free hotel shuttle bus to the hotel.


The next day, I woke up early for breakfast. I was amazed at the breakfast buffet the hotel was offering. I was also amazed at the amount of people eating breakfast. Every body must have had the same idea as me sleep at the airport due to an early flight.


Though I was not hungry; the huge selection of international food did tempting.


What was nice was that the Hyatt was even offering Asian breakfast items such as congee, miso or fried egg noodles.











The huge atrium lobby with trees and art. Overall, a really nice hotel, the rooms are clean and well decorated. The staff at the check in and check out were very nice. Above all, the rate for the room where the breakfast is inlcluded was very affordable. I will for sure stay here again.

No comments: